I was tagged (rather a long time ago now) on this mammoth meme by the lovely Laura from Chez Mummy. Well I used to think she was lovely!! This meme involves telling you 11 things about myself, answering 11 questions, thinking of 11 more questions and then tagging 11 other bloggers to answer them - phew! Now you can see why it's taken a while.
There are of course some rules as well and these are:
- You must post these rules
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Anwer the questions the 'tagger' listed for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people yo tag to answer
- Choose 11 people to tag and link them in the post
- Let each blogger know you have tagged them
11 Things About Myself
- I passed my driving test the second time
- I have two degrees (and bugger all good they've done me!)
- My favourite flower is the daffodil
- I drink Chamomile tea before I go to bed
- I am writing this at 1am in the morning
- I love marmite
- I hate rice pudding
- I have travelled to every continent except Antarctica
- I did my round the world trip on my own (out of choice I hasten to add!)
- I used to pack the Nescafe mugs and tea towels that you saved tokens for (a very long time ago!)
- I have walked the Inca Trail
Now to Chez Mummy's questions:
What's your favourite animal?
Has to be the elephant - I rode one on our wedding day and have been a bit obsessed ever since!
What's the best compliment you've ever received?
I really have no idea - none that stand out!
What's the best thing about being a parent?
The kisses and cuddles.
What's frustrates you the most about your children?
When they won't do what they're told (instantly!) and answering back - grrrrr.
If you found a magic lamp, Aladdin-style, what one thing would you wish for?
For myself and my family to be happy and healthy
Friends or Frasier?
Frasier - just funnier
If you could step into another blogger's shoes for the day, who would it be and why?
I think it would have to be Mammasaurus. I'd like to know how the hell she does it all and what it's like to be ever so slightly loopy!
What's the most romantic thing your other half has done for you?
Recently nothing but not long after we first met he bought me a surprise trip to Dubai and would not tell me where we were going until we got to the airport (ahh those were the days!!)
Describe your perfect day
My perfect day - ermm. Don't really have one but it would involve a long lie in and someone else doing all the cooking and washing up.
Do you want fries with that?
No thanks I'll have chips please - can't abide the golden arches or any other such fast food places.
Right what's next - ahh yes my questions:
- What radio station or music do you listen to in the car?
- Marmite - love it or hate it?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What would you do if you won big time on the Lottery?
- What pets - if any - do you have?
- What's the best holiday you have ever been on?
- Who is your hero or heroine?
- Where did you meet your partner?
- How do you like your coffee (or tea)?
- When did you go on your first grown up holiday (without your parents)?
And now for the really hard part tagging 11 people - I will say in advance I am tagging you with apologies for the monster meme (but at least I didn't start it - whoever did should have been shot at dawn!) and also many apologies if you have already done it.
Jerry and Kay
My Funny Mummy
A Matter of Choice
a party of seven
Mum of one
This is me...Sarah mum of 3
OK that's it - please don't do this to me ever again (sobs quietly into hanky).