Rollercoaster Mum: The Gallery - Extreme Close Up

ShareThis

Thursday 29 March 2012

The Gallery - Extreme Close Up

Tara has provided us with another great theme for the Gallery this week - Extreme Close Up! This set me thinking on what I could photograph in close up.

Until recently I found close ups tricky with my cheapy compact camera but I have been exploring some of the functions lately and I discovered the macro and macro zoom so I can now take real close ups! I have tried a few flowers and got some quite good results and then I thought I'd have a try at a close up on a chicken. I have tried this before in a previous Gallery on Eyes - the result was pretty spectacular (I think anyway!). So this time it's a chicken's feathers - here you are chicken feathers close up. Quite cool I think!


For lots more fabulous photos head on over to the Gallery at Sticky Fingers - just click the badge: 



2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I would've worked out what it was if you hadn't have said...certainly not chicken feathers anyway...that's cool.
    My son just had a National Geographic mini-microscope given to him so have seen a lot of our house in 'close-up'...it's not all good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! that made ma laugh - most of my house would def not stand up to close up inspection!

      Delete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...