Rollercoaster Mum: See it Snap it Love it - Red (and National Gardening Week Post 2)

ShareThis

Wednesday 18 April 2012

See it Snap it Love it - Red (and National Gardening Week Post 2)

 

I really wanted to join in with this great new photo linky again over at Dear Beautiful Boy and this week the theme was 'red'. This was trickier than I first thought. I had lots of ideas like red post boxes and 'phone boxes, red school uniform and even a bright red front door and garage that I saw (but a bit tricky to photograph someone elses front door without looking suspicious!)

It was decided for me to a certain extent in the end though as I have decided to join in with National Gardening Week in a big way this week and link all my posts this week to it one way or another. So the hunt begun for red in my garden. The truth is we don't have many flowers out at the moment and none of them are red (nor is there anything else red in the garden at the moment), so I had a quick look through my archives and lo and behold I found this photo of a very early red tulip that I took last month for the Gallery close up theme but I didn't use it in the end. So here you are a close up of a red tulip.

 
and a not so close up photo of the same flower




Next weeks theme is eyes - I think 'eye' may have some 'eye'deas!

To join in just head on over to My Beautiful Boy by clicking on this image:

1 comment:

  1. Stunning photograph. I'm glad you found something to link up. Lots of people appear to have found this challenge a little tricky, I know I did!
    Thanks for linking up. X

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...