I was tagged ages and ages ago on this meme by AKA Muma but I am so rubbish at replying to these things that it's taken until now for me to get round to it. (Hangs head in shame). It's not even very long -all I have to do is to make a list of 10 things I tell myself everyday. Should be easy - yet possibly enlightening. Here goes:
1. I will get up earlier - like when the alarm goes.
2. I will read a book again (a grown up one not the Hungry Caterpillar or the Secret Seven).
3. I will start to clear out all my drawers and wardrobe.
4. I will tidy the house and do some cleaning
5. I will not shout at the children today.
6. I will phone my mother, uncle, friend etc
7. I will do some making, playing, puzzles etc with the children today.
8. I will schedule my blog posts and tidy my blog.
9. I will go to bed before midnight.
10. Shit! I didn't get up til 7.30, I haven't read anything except blogs and twitter, my drawers are untouched, the house is a tip, I shouted a lot, I haven't 'phoned anybody, the kids have been left to their own devices, my blog is still in need of some tlc, it's nearly 1am and I'm still up - what the hell have I done today?!
Now I am supposed to tag some more people aren't I and do you know what I can't be arsed, as if I don't I might just get some of the above done today, so if you would like to join in please do - it's quite a fun one!