Rollercoaster Mum: Brownie promise - 52 Photo Project - Week 20

ShareThis

Sunday 20 May 2012

Brownie promise - 52 Photo Project - Week 20

It's been a busy week this one. Little Miss Star in particular has been busy with birthday parties and playdates. We also had a lovely day trip to the Isle of Wight (well fairly lovely apart from the aforementioned Little Miss Star being more stroppy pants than star at times). This nearly made the cut but it had to be Little Miss Star's Brownie promise that made it this week.

She was a Rainbow until just after Easter but was very pleased to get into the Brownies so she hasn't been a Brownie for long and on Thursday she took her promise. I did attend the ceremony (slightly changed from my day - where was the toadstool?) but I couldn't really include any of those photos as they have other kids in them so this one was taken when we got home. She looks very proud of it and I can only hope some of the ethos of being helpful sinks in!



If you would like to see more of my little Photo Project take a peep here.
And if you'd like to see more photos from fellow 52ers or the brave 366ers click the badge below:
 

1 comment:

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...