Rollercoaster Mum: See it Snap it Love it - Reflection

ShareThis

Wednesday 16 May 2012

See it Snap it Love it - Reflection

I had two great pictures for this week. First of all I was going to use one of our fish in the aquarium and then #snaphappybritmums had a 'mirror image' theme a couple of days ago so the fish got used for that. This photo was taken recently after all that torrential rain. A pair of ducks had decided that the flooded school playing field made an excellent new pond - and the tree reflection was quite cool too!


To see some more reflective pictures just head on over to My Beautiful Boy by clicking on this image. Next weeks theme is Fun!



2 comments:

  1. Fab picture. We had some similarly flooded fields near us, and some similarly happy ducks.
    Thanks for linking up again. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a stunning photograph! Nature and landscapes make the best photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...