Rollercoaster Mum: Summer's here! - 52 Photo Project - Week 21

ShareThis

Saturday 26 May 2012

Summer's here! - 52 Photo Project - Week 21

There's quite a few things I could have posted about this week but even though Little Miss Star got in to her achiever's assembly (well done sweetheart) this week has been about the sunshine hasn't it? Summer has arrived with a vengeance and it's fab. So much so that that is all I am going to say 'cause I want to get back out in it. Here is our summer house in the summer sunshine!



If you would like to see more of my little Photo Project take a peep here.
And if you'd like to see more photos from fellow 52ers or the brave 366ers click the badge below:
 

10 comments:

  1. And what a nice summerhouse it is. Hope you're enjoying the glorious weather x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. certainly am thank you! I should have mentioned that this was taken whilst lying in the hammock in the garden too!!

      Delete
  2. And is that a Boden Skort I spy there???? We are firm fans of the skort here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very eagle eyed of you - it certainly is! At last a chance to wear it!

      Delete
  3. ooh that's lovely, I really would like one of those...one year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't an expensive one - we repainted it last week and tidied it up so looks much better again. I am in the hammock by it now - by candlelight!

      Delete
  4. What a great summer house! :) Glad you can enjoy it in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful summer house, in it's prime in the summer sun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am really jealous! That looks like a gorgeous summer house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your summer house! Very jealous indeed.
    This is on my wish list but I fear summer will have been and gone by the time I get one.

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...