Rollercoaster Mum: Red, White and Blue - 52 Photo Project - Week 22

ShareThis

Friday 1 June 2012

Red, White and Blue - 52 Photo Project - Week 22

I know it's not the Jubilee until next week but this week has been all about the Red, White and Blue! Littlest has had Red, White and Blue Week at her nursery (yes a whole week!) and on Thursday it was Biggest's Red, White and Blue Day at school. What with these and all the bunting and flags flying everywhere it seems to have taken over so I thought I would use picmonkey's new collage sparkle and do a Red, White and Blue collage for my photo this week.

Also I will be taking a little blog break over the half term (except for Project 52 of course!) as my family needs a bit more me time so I thought this would be a good time to take it. I hope to come back refreshed and organised (haha!) - I will definitely be back but maybe not so often.



If you would like to see more of my little Photo Project take a peep here.
And if you'd like to see more photos from fellow 52ers or the brave 366ers click the badge below:

1 comment:

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...