Rollercoaster Mum: Thursday Photo - Warwick Castle

ShareThis

Thursday 27 September 2012

Thursday Photo - Warwick Castle

I saw a new photo linky today (I do like a photo linky!) It's called Thursday Photo and is run by OneDad3Girls. It's dead simple just post up a favourite photo - any photo as long as you took it.



I was just looking through some photos we took in the summer and I came across this one which I took on a visit to Warwick Castle in the summer. This is in their Kingmaker: Eve of Battle exhibition which is a waxworks exhibition complete with noises and smells and takes you though what it would be like to prepare for a Medieval battle. It was very good and did a fab job of scaring the children - especially Little Miss Sunshine - whose expression on this picture is not an act - she genuinely though the horse was real and was quite scary - which is why I chose this as my favourite Thursday Photo.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up.

    A lovely photo and I love the face that is being pulled.

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...