Rollercoaster Mum: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

ShareThis

Sunday 14 October 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Water Drops
water droplet from boiler
This is an old one I'm afraid but one of my favourites - it's the water dripping from our boiler when it needed fixing earlier this year 




2. Faithfulness
sapphire engagement ring
My wedding and engagement rings - the only thing I could think of for faithfulness (as we don't have a dog!)

3. Then and Now
Magnolia flowers
Magnolia tree on the school run - back in the spring with all it's flowers and now still with it's leaves.

4. Fingertips
Fingertips
Little Miss Star's fingertips doing the Hama beads the other day 




5.Nature Walk
conkers
Not a picture of the actual walk but what we collected on our autumn walk


If you would like to see what other pictures people collected or would like to join in - pop on over to Rambling & Photos just click on the badge.


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic set of photographs. I really love your Water and Nature Walk.

    Herding Cats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your water drop is so neat...and I love your fingertip....my children love playing with those melting beads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot for faithfulness! Your rings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your water drop and your ring photos. Don't get a dog if you don't want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice set. My favorites:
    Faithfulness-Cool rings
    Bucket List - Nature Walk, what a great gathering of nature you collected.

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...