Rollercoaster Mum: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

ShareThis

Sunday 21 October 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday




1. PINK for breast cancer awareness month
A late pink semi-wild rose taken on a country walk a week or so ago.

 2. Faceless Portrait
old tractor
OK, so I know this is not a self portrait ( I did try but they were all awful) and I am always told that my girls look just like me so it is like looking in a mirror but my face isn't there - so faceless portrait - see!


3. View from the Top
This is the view from the top of Little Miss Star's lego stadium inspired by the Olympics!

4.Cosy

foraging
OK, so this one takes a bit of imagination too - it's sloe gin - why is it cosy - well just the thought of it makes me think of winter and roaring fires - so it's cosy!
     5. Stacked
greenhouse
Bit more obvious this one - the plant pots stacked up in the greenhouse for the winter.
    If you would like to see what other pictures people collected or would like to join in - pop on over to Rambling & Photos just click on the badge.

      8 comments:

      1. Your flowers are beautiful - and so are your little girls!

        ReplyDelete
      2. I really like the light shining through those cosy gin bottles.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Cute picture of the girls and a clever way to avoid posting your own face - love it!

        ReplyDelete
      4. Beautiful roses....and the picture of the gin bottles is neat...I love that they remind you of roaring fires....that does sound so cozy.

        ReplyDelete
      5. Love the lego stadium! How creative!

        ReplyDelete
      6. superb! Your daughter is so talented with lego! and we have the Sloe gin on the go too ;)
        Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have another one on gardening (just looks like your interested in that too). Super to meet another uk blogger x

        ReplyDelete
      7. nice stack of pots... i love all the interpretations of this word.

        ReplyDelete

      Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

      Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...