Rollercoaster Mum: Christmas is Coming... Project 52 - Week 46

ShareThis

Sunday 18 November 2012

Christmas is Coming... Project 52 - Week 46

and the geese are getting fat - as they say. Another busy week - lets face it it's not going to get much less busier until the New Year as I am working 5 days a week up 'til Christmas - eeek. Poor old blog has taken a bit of neglecting and unfortunately it may get worse yet - so please accept my apologies if you comment and I don't comment back. I try my best but I cannot do it all.

This week was made even busier with our school Christmas Fair taking place this weekend. Now, I am on the PTA and I was organising our class stall, but other than that my part was minimal but it still kept me busy. This is the first time in years that they've had a Christmas Fair and it seems like it was really successful (if very hard work). I also broke the key in the car door yesterday which stranded me in a supermarket car park 6 or 7 miles away from the school just before school pick up time which did nothing for my stress levels!

The picture(s) though have to be of the Fair. The girls were very excited about it all and there was lots for them to do - get presents in the Secrets room, play the Human Fruit Machine, decorate cakes, have nails and faces painted and tattoos on, win teddies and toys, make Christmas crafts - the list was endless - and that was just for the kids. I was hoping to get some better pictures but it was just too busy so here is the Christmas Tree, decorated in the kids handmade decorations, Little Miss Star singing carols with the school singing group, Little Miss Sunshine visiting Santa and very importantly the childrens' author Ivan Brett opening the fair.

Santa


If you would like to see more of my little Photo Project take a peep here.
And if you'd like to see more photos from fellow 52ers or the brave 366ers click the badge below:

17 comments:

  1. I'm getting quite excited about all the Christmas mentions this week, it doesn't feel like its reached Cyprus yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine the warmer weather puts it off for a few weeks!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you are getting ready for Christmas! Looks like you have a lovely photo for Christmas cards sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting really excited for xmas :-) Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Christmassy flavour to this week. I haven't really got there yet or seen that much Christmassy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was about as close as I've got so far!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous festive photos. I can sympathise with you over the key thing, I once locked myself out of the house when going to pick the children up from school and had no car keys. It certainly is stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos- especially the one with the carol singing. I hope you manage to get respite from blogging as the weeks get busier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but you kind of feel you have to keep going don't you - even though it's just a personal thing!

      Delete
  7. Great photos looking so festive, makes me panic alittle that I still have so much to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in full panic mode already - hopefully will have chilled by Christmas itself!

      Delete
  8. An absolutely beautiful big tree, love it!

    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was rather lovely - it was donated by a local organic farm that grows Christmas trees too.

      Delete
  9. I never feel Christmassy...and people think I am strange because O see no pleasure in it in any respect. Is that tree in your house? already!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God no! We don't put our tree up until a week before Christmas if I can help it (although as it is smallests birthday in December she often wants the tree up for her birthday)This was at the school Christmas Fair.

      Delete
  10. oooooh your photos look very festive and made me a little bit excited :) yaaaay x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas all right. I love the sound of the fair

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...