Rollercoaster Mum: A Year in Pictures - Week 6

ShareThis

Sunday 10 February 2013

A Year in Pictures - Week 6

At last life has settled down a bit (just in time for Little Miss Sunshine to start coughing and sneezing again!) I even went shopping this week - like proper shopping in a shopping centre - not been in one for about 6 months - not even at Christmas. I am still struggling with catching up with everything though (especially the blog) so I'll make it quick. We've had days out bowling, dress up days and a well done medal at school. Kung Hei Fat Choi!

ten-pin bowling

ten-pin bowling

rabbit dress up



School medal


I am linking up with the Boy and Me and those brave 365 peeps - so for lots more February photos head on over there by clicking the badge.


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky


6 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the bowling shoes, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic pictures! looks like a super busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love bowling, its great now our two are old enough to play we go quite regularly with them. Hope you and the family enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the bowling shoe shot, all standing in line neatly. Love the painted noses and the ears, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bright and bold bowling photos and your daughters look cute in their costumes x
    ps. well done on the shopping i also havent been for like forever ! x

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...