Rollercoaster Mum: Bloglovin

ShareThis

Thursday 21 March 2013

Bloglovin

I'm going over to Bloglovin - at least I'm trying to - seems that our beloved Google Reader is to be retired so here goes (although I may leave the Google Reader up until it retires as it will take me ages to go back up to my super high number of 57 followers there!) I would love it if you would all follow me on Bloglovin as well though - thank you x

(Oh and I'll put a follow button on when I can find it too - more changes *sigh*)

PS - thanks to the ever lovely Crystal Jigsaw (and fellow self confessed technophobe) for pointing me in the right direction with something that's super easy!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...