Rollercoaster Mum: A Year in Pictures - Week 14

ShareThis

Saturday 6 April 2013

A Year in Pictures - Week 14

It's been all about boats this week - from the Cutty Sark on a cheeky weekend away in Greenwich to HMS Victory on a chilly, snowy, (supposedly) spring day out in Portsmouth. Add a smattering of family, a surfeit of chocolate and a spot of hair styling and that was fearsomely frozen (for April - yes April FFS ) Week Fourteen.

Under the Cutty Sark

hair braids
Hair styling 

masts
HMS Victory by Little Miss Star (with her noo camera!)

cannon
Which is more scary - the girls or the cannon?!
Linking up with my superiors over at The Boy and Me - go take a peek:

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

9 comments:

  1. i cannot believe it is April already either!
    your daughters hair is lovely - so pretty.
    i have visited HMS Victory not for many years mind you, but i loved exploring it.i like the final photo with your girls and all those canons! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love boats and really loved it when we visited HMS Victory years ago. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo's. Both ships I have visited many a time! The restoration of the Cutty Sark looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures on Victory - we went the other year and it was fabulous. That said I think my boy preferred Warrior. Not seen the Cutty Sark recently so may be due a return visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photo off the underneath of the cutty sark and to think it was nearly burned down

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love the photo Under the Cutty Sark. The girls with the cannons was great too. I am your newest GFC.
    Have a great Sunday,
    Bev
    @ Eclectic Red Barn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture under the Cutty Sark - the people look so tiny. I'm sure the girls had a great time exploring HMS Victory - your girls look lovely not scary at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture under the cutty sark is amazing! I really fancy a trip to see it myself.
    I love the photo if the girls with the cannons too. The cannons are definitely the most scary though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that picture from under the cutty sark is just amazing love all the lines and angels. Love the one that Little Miss Star took, well done

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...