Rollercoaster Mum: Friday Funny - sooo cute!

ShareThis

Friday 28 June 2013

Friday Funny - sooo cute!

Who can resist a cute bunny - I know Little Miss Star can't - they are her absolute favourite animals. I think this is mainly down to her old and faithful 'Rabbie' who has been with her since she was about a week old and is still cuddled every single night eight years later.

I am sure she would love to cuddle up to these real life fluffy bunnies in this video showing just how soft and comfy the beds are in Ibis Hotels - aren't they just gorgeous? I love the one on it's back with it's legs in the air - the epitomy of relaxation!


Disclosure - sponsored video on behalf of SpreadItFast



No comments:

Post a Comment

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...