Rollercoaster Mum: The Alphabet Photography Project - F is for ...

ShareThis

Friday 20 June 2014

The Alphabet Photography Project - F is for ...

I had many ideas for F and yet no definite ideas so it's taken me this long to decide. Was it to be our Fish (can be tricky to photograph in a tank), maybe some of our Fruit harvest, one of the girls being Friends or Feathers from the chickens but anyone who has read my blog a couple of times probably knows that F has to be for...

Flower..
(although I have a little surprise at the end!)

#alphabetphoto, F is for Flower, Rhododendron flower

#alphabetphoto, F is for Flower, Rose bud

#alphabetphoto, F is for Flower

#alphabetphoto, F is for Flower, Geranium flower

and - Frog ...

#alphabetphoto, F is for Frog, froglet

OK I couldn't resist a sneaky F for Frog at the end as I spotted this little one on the school run this week.

Linking up with the ever so talented Charly from PODcast and her Alphabet Photography Project.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha love the surprsise frog!!! wonder if he will turn into a prince?? ;) #alphabetphoto x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - love a good surprise! The flower photographs are wonderful though too. You know I love photographing blooms! I always find if I'm stuck an online dictionary is a good call - or Scrabble words! Had nothing for G then boom it hit me! Great post, thank you so much for sharing, G Linky will be live just after midnight until Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...