Rollercoaster Mum: The Alphabet Photography Project - O is for ...

ShareThis

Thursday 21 August 2014

The Alphabet Photography Project - O is for ...

mmm O - what the blazes do I do for O? All I can think about is 'orange' - I blame Blogger's logo! I think I am going to have to go back a couple of years and re post a couple of photos. So I say that O is for...

Olympics

I was initially slightly cynical about the 2012 Olympics but Rollercoaster Dad was very excited and proceeded to pursue getting tickets with gusto and we are all glad that he did. We had two amazing Olympic days in London in 2012 and it is an experience that I certainly will never forget.

Wenlock, 2012 Olympic mascot
Meeting one of the Olympic mascots dotted around London - also the day we got Spencer the dog who we lost recently - very sad 

Beatbox 2012, Olympic rings
The Olympic rings outside the Beat Box - one of the Olympic Park venues

Olympic flame 2012
The fabulous 2012 Olympic torch in the Olympic stadium

2012 Olympic Park, Wenlock
Running with Wenlock, the Olympic mascot in the wonderful Olympic Park

For lots more O ideas go check out our lovely host on PODcast and her Alphabet Photography Project.

1 comment:

  1. cool post looks like u had loads of fun, i would of loved to have gone to the olympics #alphabetproject

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...