Rollercoaster Mum: Nov 4th - #NaBloPoMo - post no 4 - The Gallery - T is for...

ShareThis

Friday 4 November 2011

Nov 4th - #NaBloPoMo - post no 4 - The Gallery - T is for...

Cheating slightly today - just a photo for the Gallery. This photo is not a great photo but it's a picture of some of Little Miss Sunshine's artwork from nursery. She proudly gave these to me (all three at once) announcing they were 'dinosaurs mummy'. On questioning her as to what sort of dinosaurs they were, she replied with one of those looks that said 'how stupid are you', and the answer T Rex. And yes they are apparently all T Rex's! I didn't even know she knew the names of any dinosaurs and to be honest I think they are all T Rex 'cause it was easier to say than Stegosaurus or Pterodactyl!

So T is for T Rex!


5 comments:

  1. Of COURSE they are all T Rex's - how could you possibly have missed that!

    Oh how I MISS those days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love childrens art work - I have it strung around my office here and it never fails to cheer me up - treasure them they grow up so quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gaggle of T Rex. Such creativeness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever little sausage! Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great how their minds work at that age isn't it! I am trying to treasure the memories (if not all the artwork - just don't have the space for T Rex sculptures - hence the photo! Thank you for all your comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...