Rollercoaster Mum: Nov 8th - #NaBloPoMo - Day 8 - The Liebster Award - I won, I won

ShareThis

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Nov 8th - #NaBloPoMo - Day 8 - The Liebster Award - I won, I won


I am very very belatedly responding to the lovely Mum of One who very kindly awarded me the Liebster Award ages and ages ago (she's probably regretting it now as it's taken me so long to take up the baton!). I really am excited to have won an award - my first (and possibly only one looking at my latest Tots 100 score!) - woohoo! Very belated thanks to you Mum of One.
                                      

So what is the Liebster Award?

Well I'm not sure where it came from originally but Liebster means sweetheart or beloved person in German which is rather nice I think.

So what do you have to do when you get the lovely Liebster Award? Well these are the rules:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. Done - albeit belatedly (hangs head in shame)
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you. Done
3. Copy & paste the award onto your blog. Done
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award. See below
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog. Just about to do this bit...

So who to nominate for this award - hopefully avoiding those who have had it already - and there are some rules on this too ( I know more rules - yawn). It's alright there's not too many  - they have to be relatively new bloggers with less than 200 followers and one of their followers must be the award winner (that's ME then - squeak!)

So who to pass it on to then (scratches head thinks a bit) right here we go:

Actually Mummy - I can't believe she hasn't had it already but I don't think she has and she's awesome - love her Wot So Funnee meme which I will join in with soon - an inspiration and she makes me laugh.

SAHDandProud - I thought I should include a dad blog in this and the fab SAHD and proud deserves this a million times over after reading his latest post on his amazing life story.

Hen Corner - well I have to include a chicken one and she does all the things I want to do like keep bees and lots of stuff, make her own cider and all manner of things that I aspire to do.

Managing the Mayhem - a fellow NaBloPoMo person and I love her header photo and anyone who is insane and rambles (her words not mine) has to be good.

How to be a Domestic Disgrace - I love the title of her blog ('cause I am definitely a domestic disgrace) and she makes me laugh a lot.

So there you have it  - thank you once again (bows out gracefully)

3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks, what lovely words! I will look forward to seeing you on #funee soon! Now, the ashamed one is me, because you are not the first to give me this award and I've forgotten the others *bends double with shame*. You have spurred me on to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nominations and more lovely blogs for me to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - well deserved :) Thanks for the new blogs to check out too!

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...