Rollercoaster Mum: Snap Slappers Snow Edition - A Snow Penguin

ShareThis

Sunday 12 February 2012

Snap Slappers Snow Edition - A Snow Penguin

Ever since I found Picnik I've wanted to join in with the Five go Blogging's Snap Slappers - a linky for those pimped up photos. I have now pimped a few photos but never got around to joining in and now of course Picnik is closing :( - so I had a go at photobucket for my snowy pics and this was the result. Photobucket has some good effects but is not as easy to use as Picnik so I may have to have a go at a few others. 
Here is Little Miss Star's Snow Penguin - taadaa!


4 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome!
    Love the black and white with the strong red, very striking :) See you again next week I hope x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats great what you have done with the colours. thats a very wee snowman ! i am sooooo going to miss picnik after the end of March :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the edit, its such a shame picnik is closing I love it too :(

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...