Rollercoaster Mum: See it Snap it Love it - Smile

ShareThis

Thursday 1 November 2012

See it Snap it Love it - Smile

I haven't joined in often enough with this lovely meme lately but seeing as the theme was smile I had to link up this week. Little Miss Sunshine in particular is often to be found with a smile on her face (although she can do a good sulk as well!) I took this picture very quickly on the way to her first birthday party of the school year (the invitations are now stacking up) and it is just such a gorgeous picture of her (even if I do say so myself!)



To see lots more gorgeous smiles head on over to Dear Beautiful Boy by clicking on this image.

3 comments:

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...