Rollercoaster Mum: A Year in Pictures - Week 13

ShareThis

Friday 29 March 2013

A Year in Pictures - Week 13

Ahh - week 13 - that explains a lot! It's been quite a week - we've had birthdays and first prizes in competitions but equally we have had to deal with lying, the despatch of a poorly chicken and the death of a fish. As usual I have not accomplished anywhere near what I hoped to and now it is Easter and the holidays (already?!), so don't expect much from me over the next couple of weeks!

I have chosen a couple of pics of the happier memories of the week - the birthday girl and her winning drawing for the PTA school summer fair leaflets and posters (very chuffed with that as she was voted in first by the pupils.)

birthday candles


I am linking up as usual with The Boy and Me and the rest of the gang so head on over for lots more lovely pics.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

6 comments:

  1. Sounds quite a week.

    I hope next week is an improvement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a difficult week. Hope the chuck is on the mend! LOVE the birthday pic, really gorgeous. And what a great drawing too. That will look good on the leaflets! Lovely that the pupils voted for it! Hope next week is better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what extremes you have had this week! i do hope its more even for you this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your daughter has real talent, thats a fantastic drawing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the drawing. hope the chuck hasnt met the same fate as the fish...x

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...