Rollercoaster Mum: Hectic half-term - Project 52 - Week 44

ShareThis

Sunday 4 November 2012

Hectic half-term - Project 52 - Week 44

Half term holiday - err holiday did someone say holiday? Some holiday, I'm exhausted and as for the kids - well they can't wait to get back to school for a rest. We haven't even finished Little Miss Star's homework yet and we're off out again tomorrow - eeek!

It's not that we've been out every day but we just haven't stopped (well I haven't anyway!) NCT sales, Halloween parties, birthday parties, sleepovers, playdates, over-indulging (and regretting it the next day), housework (trying to keep up with it), visiting castles, meeting friends, Halloween, day trips to stone circles and arboretums, oh and work (mustn't forget that) and even the occasional blog post. And, in contrast to last week, I've taken several hundred photos so this week the problem is choosing which one to use!

I took loads on all our days out - to Cowdray Castle, Avebury Manor and Stone Circle and to Winkworth Arboretum. Our favourite was undoubtedly Avebury Manor when we met up with old friends but I think I may do a review on that another time and one of the pics has made Silent Sunday so I am choosing one of my pictures from Winkworth Arboretum. This picture embodies our days out this half term - lots of time in the chilly fresh air admiring the beautiful autumn colours.

autumn colour


If you would like to see more of my little Photo Project take a peep here.
And if you'd like to see more photos from fellow 52ers or the brave 366ers click the badge below:

10 comments:

  1. I love that photo, the girls look so happy and the leaves on the tree are an amazing shade. That Tree is just built for climbing, do join me on Country Kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a tree made for just that purpose -sitting in. love the autumnal colours and the beautiful smiley faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love Autumn pictures and this really is a great one.
    came over from TBAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great Autumn photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo, it would look good on a canvas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great tree for climbing and sitting in. Loving the colours. Sounds like an action packed half term.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful colours. Lovely family photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *that* is a stunning autumnal photo the leaves in that tree are such a beautiful shade of red. and the fact your two girls are in it makes it even more beautiful . it would make a great canvas print x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy faces. Love the stripy tights and wellies

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a magnificent photograph, definitely one for the wall.

    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...