Rollercoaster Mum: Scavenger Hunt Sunday

ShareThis

Sunday 4 November 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This weeks Scavenger Hunt pics are all from our days out this week as it is the school half term holidays here in the UK. Some may be slightly tenuous but I had fun taking the pictures!

1. Wild
autumn leaves
The girls going wild in the autumn leaves at Winkworth Arboretum - appropriately they hold holiday workshops here called Wild Learning.




2. Welcome
This is the welcome that you would have got at Cowdray Castle - an amazing house built in the design of Hampton Court but destroyed by fire 200 years ago. One of our several days out this week.


3. Adventure
Avebury Manor
Children having adventures and relishing freedom at Avebury Stone Circle in Wiltshire - they were running off along a high ridge that they had reached via a 'secret passage'


4. Vibrant
Autumn colour
Another place we visited this week was Winkworth Arboretum and I loved this display of vibrant autumn colour in the boathouse there.


5. Classic
Cigarette cards
I'm not sure how well this fits with classic but I just loved this little dog made of old cigarette cards which was in the Billiards Room at Avebury Manor - I reckon he's a classic! (Photo not the greatest as we couldn't use flash and it was a bit dark in there)

If you would like to see what other pictures people collected or would like to join in - pop on over to Rambling & Photos just click on the badge.
 Scavenger Hunt Sunday


5 comments:

  1. Wild is adorable and I love welcome, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like you had a great holiday with the kids! I love how much fun exudes from these pictures!!!! And that castle one is quite amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice set of photos, especially the wild one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been out and about this week - lov eyour shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome and adventure are my favs... lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...