Rollercoaster Mum: Saturday is Caption Day!

ShareThis

Friday 11 May 2012

Saturday is Caption Day!

I am  revisiting last weeks #SatCap as nobody - yep nobody - left me a caption (sob!) Just goes to show how important the linky is (and how unimportant my little blog is - hmmphh). Anyway just for that you are all getting it again and this week I will be linking up as I am not away.

It's a double capture again this week. What are the Little Miss's up to here?


Want some more caption challenges? Head on over to Mammasaurus - just click the link below:


14 comments:

  1. Well she did say she wants to meet postman pat. She will fit if i squish her mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you think mum would notice if i posted her to France?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may need a large letter stamp for her mum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, mum. It was her idea....

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwh Can I post her Mum please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robbing the mail.

    Sorry last week was very busy with birthday party x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robbing the mail.

    Sorry last week was very busy with birthday party x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - great caption! And really no need to apologise I'm often busy too - just thought I'd post it again and had to explain in case anyone had seen it before and thought they (or I ) was going mad!!
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Mum, shouldn't we at least be posting her recorded delivery?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving ALL you captions as usual - thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know how I missed your's last week.
    Do you think she'll fit through the slot mum?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quick, let's try and hide before mummy gets here! I'm sure she would never find us! lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. teehee - see I knew you lot could come up with some fab comments for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...