Rollercoaster Mum: See it Snap it Love it - Fun

ShareThis

Wednesday 23 May 2012

See it Snap it Love it - Fun

I had real difficulty deciding which picture to use for this weeks See it Snap it Love it theme of 'fun'. I've managed to take a few photos in the last week (as the sun is finally shining) where the girls are actually having some fun.

Little Miss Sunshine and I went to her Little Squirrels group again last week - this time it was all about bug hunting and she had lots of fun as usual. We also had a family day trip to the Isle of Wight where despite some grumpiness on the part of Little Miss Star, they had lots of fun on the beach but it was this picture taken on the ferry over to the island that epitomises fun in the expressions on their faces. I think it was the anticipation of the day ahead!



For lots more fun just head on over to My Beautiful Boy by clicking on this image. Next weeks theme is Moment in time.

3 comments:

  1. Aw they certainly do look like they are having lots of fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they look like they are having an absolute blast. And I love how the picture is so full of movement and energy.
    Thanks for linking up. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that emotion that you have captured x

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for the word verification but I am getting so many spam comments I have had to activate it for a while. Thank you for bearing with me and commenting - comments really do make my day :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...